Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Mia Speaks


Mia Speaks

My Quote for the Day:

My mind is a garden. My thoughts are the seeds. My harvest will be either flower or weeds.

-Mel Weldon

What's going on in my mind these days is the decorating of my new home. It's been many years since I've had new stuff. Most of my stuff was washed right out my front door when my house flooded in 2002. After a recent move to a place I love, I'm beginning again. Red is showing up like crazy everywhere I look, which is very weird since it's a color I've never had much of a relationship with, now I can't seem to live without it. As my friend Lisa says "Red is Pink all grown up." I've always been a Pink girl. After the last several years of my harvest being "weeds" I'm now harvesting "flowers" . Feast your eyes on the rug I'm hoping to acquire for my new living room.

1 comment:

LaranO said...

So glad you've re-entered the world of blog...Mia Speaks is a favorite stop on my web journey every day. I am saddened when I see it's not updated. Thanks for sharing yourself and your wonderful writing with us.