
I love quotes, poetry, good music and interesting faces!
My Quote for the day:
When I first open my eyes upon the morning meadows and look out upon the beautiful world, I thank God I am alive.-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Following Emerson's lead, here's what I have to say and how I feel about my days at this time in my life:
When I first open my eyes upon the morning and look out upon the the world, I see a new physical space that I love, tree tops blowing in the wind outside my windows, and a "Willow Tree" that makes every day of my life worth living. I thank God that I survived to be in this space and time, I smile with gratitude for all the rhymes and reasons, notes and spaces, and wonderful, interesting faces that Grace my life. - Spicy
1 comment:
Thanks Mom...I kind of like our faces. :0)
Post a Comment