Here I am almost a month later, blogging again. I don't do well with "structure" and choosing to blog daily just ain't my bag. So, I'll blog when I feel like blogging and will not let blogging become yet another responsibility. Check in daily, ya never know when I might have something to say!
Today, March 13, 2006 - I feel wonderful, look fabulous and the day is generally the best I've had in a very long time! Of course, as my fellow "hair" colorers will understand, just one short month away from having my hair colored and cut professionally, I colored my hair myself this weekend and, of course, it looks fabulous. That always happens when you are on the verge of a color and cut change! My pink pillbox looks marvelous on this head of mine! Can't wait to get the coordinating dress and shoes. Pink is my signature color! Black is a close alternate! Although, I'm also feeling a bit attracted to sunshine colors these days.
This past weekend was also a wonderful 2 days. I rested, didn't talk much and spent lot's of time happily alone. It's an amazing feeling to be alone because you enjoy it, not simply because you don't feel interesting enough or fun enough to bother others with you presence. The difference is astounding. I'm grateful to have had the experience "why would anyone want to be with me" so that I can now truly enjoy choosing to be alone because I like being with me!
I had a job interview this morning. More the kind of firm that I'm use to working for. The firm is small (5 attorneys) but has been around for 25 years. Beautiful offices, ok location, great benefits and stability, stability, stability. Don't know if I'll get the job or if I'm even in the running, but seeing that there really are places like that firm still out there, gives me hope for the future, whether there or somewhere else.
Enough from me for now. Blog Whenever!
1 comment:
I hated seeing this blog go by with no comments. I am so glad you are doing as you please, not allowing people (like me!!) to strong arm you into anything you don't want to to do. I love your blogs, of course, but I love them most when they spring from your mind all on their own.
Glad you are feeling better than ever and looking better than ever. What a gift that is to feel that way about yourself!!
Post a Comment