Monday, February 05, 2007
Understanding Myself!
I've never been a person that is short on extending forgiveness to others, but, I've always had a difficult time forgiving myself. It's that thing of "what if", what if I'd done this, what if I'd done that! There is no forgiveness for yourself in the re-living of the choices, even if it's just in your own head. Forgiveness is only available for yourself or to extend to others, if you accept what's so! Accepting what's so, and making different choices in the present and the future, creates a clearing for new possibilities. The possibility of a "new and different" kind of chaos, the goal to always be, to learn something from the chaos. At some point, in any chaos, if you have "looked" for and "learned" from the chaos, new chaos actually looks inviting! Here's to new chaos! My stand in the new chaos, to be compassionate, understanding, non-judgemental, and loving, to myself first and to all others, I know that will produce the best and most effective results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment