Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Catching Up!

The Princess and her Prince were in town this past weekend. Friday was a day by the pool and dinner at her Dad's. Here they are Dad and daughter, enjoying some fun in the sun. Hey Larry, have another burger! Oh, and, have you seen that commercial about the guy "striking out" because of his gray hair? I realize life is good, but now really!
The Princess (with her new short hair, which looks adorable on her) and her let's hug sister, Shelly!


Saturday, big southern breakfast at Mom's, Saturday night, a progressive dinner, me and the Princess and her Prince, Tony Madola's to start and on to Vincent's for the main course. Sunday a delicious southern lunch at Mom's and then . . . the Princess and her Prince headed back to their castle in Big D. It was a wonderful weekend!!!!!!! Lot's of Hugs, Kisses and Smiles all around. Oh and, The Princess brought me a couple of books to read, I read the first one "Same Kind of Different as Me" very quickly, and I have to say, it was one of the best books I've ever read. It so gracefully pointed out how we and me so often get it so terribly wrong! A book I think everyone should read at least once and maybe even three or four times, good reminders never hurt! Thanks Princess, that book popped me right between the eyes, and I think I needed a pop! And, of course, as always, when it comes to You, graceful showed up!

A Note to the Princess:
You look marvelous! I love the new do, and your style is impeccable. I don't know how you do it, but you just keep getting better and better! And, I'm so happy that you don't deny yourself handpainted shoes!


No comments: