Tuesday, December 09, 2008

One of the things I love . . .

Anyone that regularly reads this blog knows that I'm completely shameless when it comes to promoting the things I love. So, the item of the day is Treasure Cave Blue Cheese. It is so good that I can't stop eating it. I keep a package of it in my refrigerator and throughout the day, I have a scoop (I think it's better than ice cream). Personally, I prefer the "block" of Treasure Cave Blue Cheese but I'm sure that the crumbles of Treasure Cave Blue Cheese are just as good. So, if you are a blue cheese lover get your supply today. If you are not a blue cheese lover, buy someone anyway there might be someone in your house that does love it, you might have guests during the holidays that would love it and, you never know, if you try Treasure Cave Blue Cheese, you might become a blue cheese lover.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honey and I both LOVE blue cheese! I'll have to look for this brand!

Mooey Christmas to you and your family!

Hugs Slushe