
Last Saturday morning, my sister and I headed north on I-45 like we have so many times in the past for so many different reasons! To visit family, friends or to hang with our favorite singers (luckily we don't have the same "favorite" singer)! Last Saturday we headed north to hang with some of my favorite people, The Princess, Her Prince and my precious Princess Granddaughter, Rylee Claire O'Neill! The weather was beautiful, the time in the car with my sister passed so quickly that minutes after leaving home, we were arriving at the T Room for lunch! Yum, Yum, Yummy!!!!
The strangest past of the weekend for me, I found myself wanting to "look" at Rylee Claire O'Neill, just look at her, gaze at her, feast my eyes on her! A feast for the eyes she is, but I think part of that wanting to "look at her" is a little bit of the same feeling that I've always had about her mother, she came from me, she's a part of me, but there she is, a whole, complete, perfect person all on her own! It's all a bit of a mystery to me! But, I believe "knowing" that and "feeling" that, allowed me to step back at times and let my daughter become her own whole, complete, perfect person all on her own. In doing so, I've spent 30 years being amazed and awed by the existence of the person that came from me, is a part of me and all that she has achieved in her life and the person she has become. One thing is for sure, my Princess Daughter has become a whole, complete and perfect Mother all on her own!!!!! Feast your eyes on what has come through her!! Watching Rylee is a whole lot of fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment