Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Words Don't Even Begin . . .But that's all we have!

I woke up thinking "what exciting thing might happen today?" It's a gift, a joy, a relief, it's Grace to be in that place. The good news is, without dark times, we would not have an appreciation for the good thoughts I've lived with most of my life and am now living with every day! Thank you to all of those who stayed with me through my darkness. I will be eternally grateful! Let the Good Times Roll, bring on the "daring adventure"!

Here's my Quote for the day!

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all.-Helen Keller

1 comment:

LaranO said...

Yes, let the good times roll, Baby!!