
In an effort to offset the effects of eating my "Old English" in a jar, and in an effort to acquire more thinness in my life. While preparing myself breakfast this morning, I placed a slice of "Pepperidge Farm 'Very Thin Soft 100% Whole Wheat' Bread" in my toaster. I was across the room when I heard the toaster "pop" went to fetch my toast and it was no where to be seen! I looked and I looked. I started to believe I might not have even up the bread in the toaster. Fearing a moment of meno-pause ya know. But, oh no, the bread I did place, but being so very thin, the toaster had thrown it half-way across my place! This bread is tasty indeed, but I feel that Pepperidge Farm is missing a great advertising opporunity, it can fly across the room too, they just need to figue out how to get it to land in the right place!
1 comment:
You should be on a stage......the next one leaving town..yuk.yuk
Post a Comment