Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Oh What a Beautiful Morning, Oh What a Beautiful Day! Ok, ok, I'll stop singing!

You should have seen this coming, and I'm sure you probably did!

Get out there and Vote!!!!! www.abc.com but, if you aren't going to Vote for this couple, then stay away! They deserve to win, so do the right thing, Vote for them or, don't Vote at all! I don't care how cute Mario is, he took dancing lessons for many years, as a child and, therefore, has the technical part somewhere in his memory bank. Emmet on the other hand started this competition with No dance background, was a professional football player, a rough and tumble sport that in no way prepares you for ballroom dancing! Emmet has made it to the final round competiting with someone younger that's had training! Of Course, the person I'm really supporting here is Cheryl Burk! I think she is, without a doubt, the best professional on the show! One of the judges even referred to her as the "MVP" Most Valuable Partner of "Dancing with the Stars" on last night's show! I love to watch this girl dance! Her dancing makes me want to dance and that is obviously exactly what her dancing did for Emmet, too! So, make me happy, cast your votes for Cheryl and Emmet!

No comments: