Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I'm in "Dancing With The Stars" Hell!

I Love "Dancing With the Stars"!!!!!! As a little girl I wanted to grow up and "be" a professional dancer. I never quite recovered from the affect Juliet Prowse had on me in G. I. Blue! I wanted to grow up, dance like her and walk like her (she had the most amazing posture). I was then and still am a huge dance fan. When I was in high school, my mother spent a lot of her time Ballroom dancing in her beautiful chiffon dresses. As a matter of fact, one of the professionals dancing on this seasons "Dancing with the Stars" is the grandson of an old friend of my mother, Mark Ballis gives Houston a local connection to this season! Nonetheless, Cheryl Burke has joined the ranks of Juliet Prowse for my affections when it comes to dancing, she is the Major reason I love the show so much! I love to watch her dance. I wait through the entire show for Cheryl to take the floor and after she dances, my attention seems to drift a bit, in my opinion no one else compares! Unfortunately, I think she has pulled the black bean this season by being partnered with Wayne Newton. I think my friend, CoCo is correct, he is resting on his laurels and not working as hard as the rest, thinking his celebrity will carry him through. I don't think that is going to happen, I believe he will be eliminated early on, maybe even tonight!!!! That is pure Hell for me, it means Cheryl will be going. I'll have a very difficult time maintaining my interest in the show after her departure, even though I agree, HE needs to go! Maybe she could just show up and dance by herself the rest of the season! Out of loyalty to Her, I did cast some votes for Her! But, for the first time in the history of "Dancing With the Stars", the majority of my votes went to someone else who I believe is giving it his all, I love to see that, so I think he deserves the votes!

Now that I've vented about the biggest trauma going on in my life at the moment, I'll wish you a lovely day and stress the day away being fearful that Cheryl may go tonight!

My First Dancing Love!


My Current Dancing love and THE STAR OF "DANCING WITH THE STARS" AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED!!!!!!!

No comments: