Yep, that's right, 31 years ago today, I married the father of my child. And, 30 years ago today, I conceived that child and on April 16, 1979 I gave birth to my magical, wonderful, Princess Daughter!
As for saying "I Do", I don't know why I ever did. I never dreamed about "being" married, I never liked the lifestyle of "being" married, and maybe after all these years, my X was right. He always said the ONLY reason I married him was because I wanted to have a child. Just a few months after her birth, the marriage and the 5 year relationship we had shared was over. Well, not really, we dated for a couple of years after we separated and divorced. He was a great date, I just didn't want to "be" married!!! So, maybe he was right all along! And so today, I celebrate what I love the most, My Perfect Princess Daughter . . .
I Love You Laran Claire Carman O'Neill! May you always walk in Grace!
1 comment:
I love you, too, Mommie!!
Post a Comment