Sunday, November 16, 2008

No. the person that took this photo did not "cut" the top of Brett's head off, his brain is just too big to fit in the picture!

The Dallas Carman Family - Tiffany, Jace, Brett, Paris and Alexis

So, I'm instant messaging with my x-step-son, Brett on Friday, casually he mentions that he writes part of a blog for Trump University. What, you write and You get paid to write! I go read the blog http://www.trumpuniversity.com/blog/index.cfm. Oh my, he not only writes, he's good at it and he's smart too!

When I married Laran's father, I was blessed to acquire 2 step-children, Brett and Shelly. I love them madly. Their mother, my x-wife-in-law was very generous and gracious about sharing them with me! Brett and Shelly spent a considerable amount of time with me and Larry and even time with me at times when Larry was no where around. . .

As everyone knows, I love to read and write; writing is a very big part of Laran's life; I'm not aware of my x-wife-in-law having an affection for writing; so, I'm going to take credit for my x-step-son's writing and even a part of his great brain!!! He, He, Ho, Ho! I'm quite sure it was my influence that made him want to write and my influence that made him so good at it!

Great Job Brett Lane! I'm proud to be your Spicy, X-Step-Mother! And, I'm also thrilled that I was such a big influence on You, you are a marvelous person! He, He.

I love you Brett Lane, and your sisters too!

P. S. You also have a great looking family!

1 comment:

LaranO said...

I love that our writing skills is something my brother and I share. I am proud to say I was one of the first people he told about his escapades in the world of on-line writing because he knew I could appreciate what he's doing. He's incredibly smart and writes in a way that makes others feel smart about things they know little about - that is a true gift. Thanks for acknowledging my Bubba in such a special way.