
One of my goals for 2007 is going to be to make it Jamaica, Jamaica Again! Once upon a time on the plane returning home, we were delayed leaving because the Captain said "the engines needed to be rotated." I, at the time, a white-knuckled flyer, looked out the window and saw dreadlocked Jamaican's who I was sure were high on gunga weed doing whatever was suppose to be done to the engines. I became immediately convinced that I was never going to see my Precious Princess Daughter again, nor American soil. To pass the time and to ease the nerves, my traveling companions and I started playing a game. Favorite . . . whatever, everyone had to answer and tell why. It was one of the best trips home I ever had, learning about my friends, things I could never have imagined. Everything from their favorite days, nights, restaurants. It was a blast! So in honor of my commmitment to return to Jamaica in 2007, Let's play! The first question is: What was your favorite day ever? Mine was, of course, the day my Precious Princess Graced My Life with her first appearance. What a moment that was, and the joy she has brought me ever since is indescrible, just like an Almond Joy!
1 comment:
I have to agree, my favorite day was when I gave birth to my Prince .. S
Post a Comment