My "Mermaid" Moments!
As a teenager, on Sunday Nights, my mother with fix "snack plates" and that would be our dinner. Just like Cher in Mermaid. We would spend Sunday Nights, snacking and watching television. It was pretty much the only "quality" time we ever spent together back then. Since that time, I'm very happiest when I'm indulging myself in my own creation of a "snack plate." I'm having one for lunch today. My snack plates "always" include one very special item and I don't feel it's an adequate snack plate unless I have it. Since I've taken to "hawking" products, I wanted to share it with all of You. Being someone that has a lot of "food snobs" in my life, I'm experiencing a moment of merriment at the thought of the comments this product might bring! So, please, don't disappoint, food snobs whack away, I will continue to indulge my snack plate desires and this product will continue to be a cherished part of
that, no matter what You say! Here it is!
And, to go with my Old English Cheese Spread, Smoked Turkey Sausage and these wonderful crackers I've found. Sesame Rice Cracker, low cal, no trans, no anything, and delicious.
For My Afternoon Snack, I'm going to have "Fruity Cheerios" and listen to Donovan! I hope you are having a Mermaid day!!
2 comments:
Yiiiiikes! have you read the nutrition label on that explosive bomb? My arteries just collapsed thinking about it!
Is is real or is it processed? Only your Kraft representative knows for sure.... :-)
We must order you one of the Wisconsin Cheddarhead Hats they wear at football games.....
Well, a mystery has finally been solved for me. I love snack plates, too, and now I know why! My favorite thing in the whole world is to put slices of cheese, some sausage or turkey, my favorite crackers, grapes and maybe a couple of bom-bons on a plate and sit down and enjoy with a glass of wine. I could eat like this every night.
I am a self-procalimed food snob and I, too, have a few trailer park foods that I love like E-Z cheese, mac 'n cheese out of the box, Adoulle cheese spread...seeing a pattern here? Any kind of cheese is good cheese, even if it's not good for you.
Enjoy!!!
Post a Comment